The Content Manager is responsible for creating and editing content for a variety of consumer-facing channels. The Content Manager is a part of a growing communications team and will work closely with Urban Emu’s clients and internal teams to help deliver quality content in a way that audiences need it. The Content Manager works with the project managers to manage timelines for various materials and projects, developing systems to improve efficiencies and deliver quality products.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, integrating communications priorities into content across platforms
- Facilitate the creation and delivery of communications materials and content across a variety of channels, including social, web, and print
- Draft and/or edit materials for various platforms
- Edits content for style, clarity, plain language and cultural sensitivity
- Maintain and follow editorial style guides on behalf of clients
- Set and maintain production schedules, QA processes and internal trainings, as needed
- Leads and/or supports proposals for new business and marketing efforts
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Experience working on all phases of communications planning and materials development
- Organized and adept at completing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and multitask across projects, setting priorities and managing time effectively
- Adaptable and curious
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related field
- Eight to 10 years of experience in communications or marketing
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with client-facing communications
- Prior communications agency or firm experience
- Experience with proposals
- Familiarity with project management software
- Experience supervising staff or vendors
Urban Emu is an experience agency with a fast growing team of experience designers, facilitators, strategists, researchers, UX/UI designers, and software engineers that create innovative experiences to improve and transform businesses.
We love to hear about ideas big or small. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us regarding your project.
Stay updated on what’s new with our newsletter.
Contract Number: 47QTCA20D003Z