Senior UX/UI Designer
The job of a UX/UI Designer is to envision how people experience mobile and web applications and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and simple. You’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with clients, other designers, researchers and development teams. At each stage of the design process, that includes creating user flows and wireframes, user interface mockups and prototypes. You will advocate for user needs and ensure that the final product empowers and delights them.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, product, industrial) or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile application
- Familiarity with design techniques such as, storyboarding, user research and wireframes
- Proficiency with design tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and CSS. (You don’t need to write code)
- Define the user model and user interface for new and existing products
- Research, wireframe, design, and refine user experiences within specified product requirements and timeframes
- Develop high-level and detailed user stories, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
- Analyze the usability of new and existing products and provide suggestions for change
- Be responsible for advocating for users in a fast-paced business climate
Urban Emu is an experience agency with a fast growing team of experience designers, facilitators, strategists, researchers, UX/UI designers, and software engineers that create innovative experiences to improve and transform businesses.
We love to hear about ideas big or small. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us regarding your project.
Stay updated on what’s new with our newsletter.
Contract Number: 47QTCA20D003Z