The Communications Manager position is an opportunity for a communications strategist to join a growing agency. The Communications Manager works with the senior staff at Urban Emu and directly with clients to support formative research, planning, message and materials development, and evaluation.
- Develop and manage a project work plan, meet deadlines, and remain on budget
- Create written plans, content, and materials to support clients’ goals
- Motivate and manage project teams, leading meetings and brainstorms
- Review and edit the work of others, ensuring a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Support various communications activities, including research, partnerships, and digital marketing activation
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communications efforts and provide strategic guidance for continuous improvement
- Support business development and marketing efforts, as needed
- Use a customer-focus in all teamwork and collaboration efforts
- Superior written and oral skills
- Comfort and experience working with clients and teams of various backgrounds
- Work with others in a positive, courteous, and professional manner
- Detail oriented and flexible
- Ability to work independently and multitask across projects, setting priorities and managing time effectively
- Experience working on all phases of communications planning and materials development
- Experience with goal setting, measurement, and evaluation
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 8-10 years of experience in communications or marketing field
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Working in an agency
- Supervising and coaching team members
- Understanding of SEO and paid media strategies and measurement
- Interest in health promotion and public health communications
If interested, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and cover letter.
Urban Emu is an experience agency with a fast growing team of experience designers, facilitators, strategists, researchers, UX/UI designers, and software engineers that create innovative experiences to improve and transform businesses.
We love to hear about ideas big or small. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us regarding your project.
Stay updated on what’s new with our newsletter.
Contract Number: 47QTCA20D003Z